Friday Jan 19th – 7.30pm-9.30pm
Monthly new moon gatherings
Spending time with a group of compassionate, heart-centred people sharing part of your pain, vision and dreams. Feeling the supportive community witnessing and sharing your healing journey…that is something very special that I’ve taken part of on several occasions in my life over the past 8 years and what I intend to bring to you.
If you would like to feel how it feels to truly connect with yourself, your soul and other people mirroring parts of yourself back at you, then I invite you to join this beautiful space created by all of us.
Every single one of you have something to share. Even if you don’t say much when we meet, your ancestors, life stories and vibrations touches us all and mixes and shifts energies and fates as we move in and out of each others lives.
The space we create is sacred. The more people enter the room, you may even feel the energies building up.
The way I facilitate is very fluid and changes from time to time as I follow my intuition. It all depends on who is coming and what their intentions are. There are often many ‘Aha-moments’ as we recognise other people’s struggles and dreams.
Everyone is welcome and although we have a sharing in our circle, you may adjust the pace depending on what feels comfortable for you.
We meet with compassion, love, non-judgment and support. We don’t advice other people what they ‘should’ do instead we listen, witness and hold space for each other.
– Smudging with palo santo to remove negative energies and impurities.
– Grounding using Guided Meditation.
– Sacred Cacao Ceremony using one of the highest ceremonial grade Mayan Organic Raw Cacao, channelled by ‘The Chocolate Shaman’ Keith Wilson. Hand picked, hand peeled (to remove mouldy beans!) and fair trade.
– Chanting to release, tune in and connect
– Heart Gong Sound Bath
– Sharing circle speaking about our intentions.
– Feel more connection
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE CACAO CEREMONY
Because of the variety of cacao, which is significantly more potent, and the amount consumed in the ceremonial dose, there are a couple of contraindications to be aware of:
– Prescription Anti-depressants: Those that use MAO inhibitors to treat depression are contraindicated with chocolate. Check your med’s to see if this is the case. These tend to be less common nowadays.
– Serious Heart Conditions: cacao increases heart rate and is a vasodilator, so be careful if you have a serious heart condition
– Pregnant or breastfeeding: Go with a lower dose as cacao is a stimulant.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE GONG BATH
– Pregnant (first trimester)
– Tinnitus/Menieres/Epilepsy – Any conditions that could be triggered by sound.
– Metal implants/pins/screws/pacemaker – Can resonate the metal and also change rhythm of the pacemaker.
– Anyone with a serious mental health condition.
PREPARATION REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
You will need to avoid caffeine on the day. We also recommend you to follow a fairly simple and alkaline focused diet the day before, and on the day of the ceremony (including avoiding alcohol).
You’ll also need to arrange a quiet, gentle evening for after the event as symptoms of physical and emotional detoxification can arise unique to each individual.
Only 11 spaces available.
We look forward to sharing this special journey together setting intentions with the new moon and planting seeds for 2018!