Friday Jan 5th – 7.00pm-9.30pm
Monthly new moon gatherings
Spending time with a group of compassionate, heart-centred people sharing part of your pain, vision and dreams. Feeling the supportive community of women witnessing and sharing your healing journey that is something very special that I’ve taken part of on several occasions in my life over the past 8 years and what I intend to keep bringing to you.
If you would like to feel how it feels to truly connect with yourself, your soul and other women mirroring parts of yourself back at you, then I invite you to join this beautiful space created by all of us.
Every single one of you have something to share. Even if you don’t say much when we meet, your ancestors, life stories and vibrations touches us all and mixes an…d shifts energies and fates as we move in and out of each others lives.
The space we create is sacred. The more women entering the room, you may even feel the energies building up.
The way I facilitate is very fluid and changes from time to time as I follow my intuition. It all depends on who is coming and what their intentions are. There are often many ‘Aha-moments’ as we recognise other people’s struggles and dreams.
Everyone is welcome and although we have a sharing in our circle, you may adjust the pace depending on what feels comfortable for you.
We meet with compassion, love, non-judgment and support. We don’t advice other people what they ‘should’ do instead we listen, witness and hold space for each other.
WHAT TO EXPECT
* Sacred rituals
* Clearing your aura – using sage, sound, movement and meditation.
* Chanting and Mantra – Helping you clear your throat chakra, fine tuning your voice and vibration.
* Passing Write of The Womb – Womb Healing – You may read more on http://theriteofthewomb.com/(https://youtu.be/YBgKOzx1ooQ)
* Sacred Cacao Ceremony using one of the highest ceremonial grade Mayan Organic Raw Cacao, channelled by ‘The Chocolate Shaman’ Keith Wilson. Hand picked, hand peeled (to remove mouldy beans!) and fair trade.
* Sound healing/Heart Gong Bath – A journey taking you deeper within to find answers, peace and space.
* Sharing Circle – An opportunity to share your story. Letting yourself be seen, heard and held. Giving and receiving support in a safe, non-judgmental space. Here you may be yourself and honoured for it.
~ A circle of women ~ is an opportunity to be loved and held in a way that only women can provide.
There is something magical about a circle. Geometrically it encompasses more space than any other shape. Within it, one sets out on a journey and returns having never left her seat. Whenever we engage in an act of ritual that has been shared throughout time, we are the beneficiary of all the goodness that has come from it. The circle, in and of itself, is imbued with lifetimes of profound wisdom.
– Feel more connection
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE CACAO CEREMONY
Because of the variety of cacao, which is significantly more potent, and the amount consumed in the ceremonial dose, there are a couple of contraindications to be aware of:
– Prescription Anti-depressants: Those that use MAO inhibitors to treat depression are contraindicated with chocolate. Check your med’s to see if this is the case. These tend to be less common nowadays.
– Serious Heart Conditions: cacao increases heart rate and is a vasodilator, so be careful if you have a serious heart condition
– Pregnant or breastfeeding: Go with a lower dose as cacao is a stimulant.
PREPARATION REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
You will need to avoid caffeine on the day. We also recommend you to follow a fairly simple and alkaline focused diet the day before, and on the day of the ceremony (including avoiding alcohol).
You will also need to arrange a quiet, gentle evening for after the event as symptoms of physical and emotional detoxification can arise unique to each individual.
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING
Bring comfortable/warm clothing, water, pen and a notepad.
Investment: – £33
(What is shared or spoken in this event is done in a sacred manner. We wish that people listen without judgment or criticism. We invite you to listen whole heartedly to what each woman has to say, holding her in support and compassion, receiving her in wholeness.)
There are 11 spaces available to keep the intimacy in the circle.
Call to reserve your space! Only payments in advance, no tickets available at the door.