COVID 19 UPDATE FROM GOOSE GREEN CLINIC ~ July, 2021
We are open and here to support you! We’re continuing to take bookings for in person appointments for Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Massage and are also now able to fully resume in person Reflexology, Homeopathy, Energy healing and Craniosacral therapy. Additionally, you can now treat yourself or a loved one to a luxurious Gua sha facial.
We hope to be able to resume some classes and further therapies in the coming months. We’ll keep you posted!
- Covid Vaccination: Some practitioners as well as some patients attending the clinic might not be vaccinated due to ineligibility, medical contraindications/ exemptions or personal preference.
- To help keep everyone safe, strict infection prevention control measures are in place and all of our practitioners will be wearing the appropriate level of PPE. For everyone’s continued safety and reassurance we are not relaxing our hygiene measures from July 19th and kindly ask all attending the clinic to continue to wear a face mask within the clinc, unless you have good reason not to. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 🙂 If you have any concerns, please let us know.
If you would like to make a booking please either
a) contact the therapist or teacher directly, where possible (via the links above),
b) email Lisa at email@example.com , or use the online contact form below.
c) send a text or voice message to 07562 617 551
Please note the clinic is no longer operating an on-site reception service.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which becomes law on 25th May 2018 as part of the UK’s Data Protection Act 2018, is a European Parliament regulation which affects the way every organisation handles the personal data of EU residents.
One of the key aims is to strengthen your position with regard to the handling of data relating to yourself. It’s a good thing! 🙂
We take your privacy seriously and promise to never ever sell or misuse your information. We also respect your rights to:
* not be pestered by unwanted marketing
* be confident that your personal information is safe
* know what data we hold, and
* have that data removed from our system if that’s your preference.
When you contact us with an enquiry or to make a booking you may give us details such as your name and contact details, which we will hold in email and/or noted down on paper, or additionally noted on an a private online spreadsheet if you are enquiring about working from here, so we’re able to deal with your enquiry and get back to you if necessary.
If you are booked in to see a practitioner we may also note your name or initials in our private (and GPDR compliant) online booking calendar. This usually only ever happens with bookings for Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Energy healing, Craniosacral therapy and some reflexology and massage bookings and this is to help the practitioners be ready to see you or to keep track of bookings and be able to shuffle appointments more easily in case of cancellations/changes. Occasionally, for the new clients of certain practitioners, we may include a phone number on the booking calendar if we have one for you, in case we need to get in touch. Under the GPDR, we believe that all these constitute ‘Legitimate Interests’ for processing your data.
Our computer(s) and online calendar are password protected, are only accessible by authorised staff and the clinic is locked out of hours. However, please let us know if you’d like to have your details removed from our records (i.e. emails, bookings and online documents (if you have enquired in the past about working from our space)).
We want you to be happy and would never send you spam but if you have requested (in GPDR terms, given ‘consent’) to receive our occasional newsletters detailing new workshops, classes and/or special offers and for any reason, no longer wish to receive them, please just let us know by email – no hard feelings!
If you haven’t been asked and would like to receive our newletters please just let us know!
If you have any more questions about how we handle your data at the clinic please contact us via the contact box above or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you have any queries about your private notes please contact your therapist.
Goose Green Clinic